Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tonight it ends...or rather begins.

After two weeks of being on the road and living a life that swung drastically between watching paint dry and herding cattle on crack, I can now safely say I am ecstatic to be home.

However, I arrived just in the nick of time (Literally - got here yesterday) for the ceremony tonight that will bring me into the Catholic Church. I didn't even know which of the 3 parishes in our little "system" here in the sticks I was supposed to be at until this morning.

In exactly 2 1/2 hours, the Easter Vigil ceremony will begin outside at the bonfire. In exactly 3 hours, I will likely be vomiting in the bathroom.

I'm a bundle of nerves, but surprisingly calm considering I have absolutely no idea what to expect and am petrified that I'm going to make some huge mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment