Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our First Leak

We had our first leak today. For the record it was a prefold in a Thirsties Duo Wrap with aplix (velcro). Kind of disappointed because it was in the front on my tummy sleeper.

I'm really starting to fall out of love with these Thirsties.

The wet came up and over the top of the cover and soaked the whole front of it. Sadly the prefold inside really wasn't all THAT wet...so I'm confused about how that happened, especially with Thirsties having the gathering at the front.

So now I am perplexed and confused, and scared to let him nap in a Thirsties. If I keep having these issues I might put the Thirsties up for sale and invest in more Flips - I'm just not that thrilled. They aren't fitting that well and he's dead smack on in size. I've had to let the whole rise out but he's on the smallest waist setting. I'm just not impressed. I'm really starting to believe there are better options out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment